Terms And Conditions
Last updated: (26th December, 2018)
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using http://www.smebizconnect.com
website (the "SME Website") and the SME Biz Connect mobile application (the "SME Mobile App") which are products ("Our Products") operated by
Risam Dataland Limited ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the our SME Website or SME Mobile App is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the SME Website or SME Mobile App.
By accessing or using our products you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you will not access the SME Mobile App and SME Website.
Payment for Project/Jobs
For all payments for projects and jobs. You agree to the following:
- You will pay the full fee for the project or job when you have selected the professional you have decided to hire
- You will pay card processing fee during checkout
- ALL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE. THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CASH PAYMENT MADE THROUGH ANYONE
- Card processing fee cannot be refunded
- You must keep an up to date record of your contact information for us to be able to ensure your satisfaction is met
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring 1 month billing circle.
Also note that information taken for puchases above will also be taken for Subscription.
Failure to pay your subscription as when due disables that subscription
General terms and conditions
This terms and conditions are divided into two parts: for professionals and the other for their clients.
The general terms that applies to both are as follows:
- Personal messages must not contain contact information like address, phone number or email
- Clients are not allowed to contact Professionals directly. Communications to professionals are done via our website
- Only contract that are sealed though our platform are qualified for despute. If any party makes a direct contact
via emails, phones, address are NOT qualified for dispute resolution in case any problem arises. We are not responsible
since they refused to follow due process
- You agree that you will maintain and update your information accurately at all times including your bank information
- You must be at least 18 years old to access and use our site
General Terms and Conditions for Professionals
- All professionals must register to gain access to their dashboard
- You agree that we can pay you using the bank information you provided
- You agree to complete the job for your clients before seeking for payment
- You agree that you must be very professional and give your best in the job
- You agree that if you do any inferior job and are reported, you agree that we will NOT pay you any money for that job until you satisfy your clients
General Terms and Conditions for employers
- All clients must register to gain access
- You agree to pay 5% administrative fee when making payment for any project
- The administrative fee is non refundable
- You can get a full refund of your money when you are not satisfied with the job the SME did for you. However the admin fee and payment processing fee cannot be refunded to your bank account
However your admin fee would be posted back in your dashboard so that it could be used by you to get another professional to work for you
- Payment are realeased anytime the required milestone have been accomplished
Special terms and Conditions For non Freelance Jobs
These are jobs that requires the physical presence of the professionals at the premises of the employers
- The employers should note that they are responsible for the security of their premises and properties
- We are only a third party company uniting professionals with employers. The professionals are not working for us
- The online milestone will be followed as agreed, if any modification is to take place, we must be carried along. If any modification is done outside the online milestone and we are not carried along, and dispute arises, the employers and professionals are to settle it among themselves. We are not responsible for any dispute that arises from such arrangement
- The professional agrees NEVER to use inferior materials for his job
- Profesional agrees that fund can only be released to his account after his clients have been satisfied with the job
- In cases, where employers claimed not to be satisfied and the professional completed task professionally as agreed with genuine material, the professional can raise a dispute and we will look into it
Special terms and Conditions For non Freelance Handled by us
These are jobs that requires our physucal presence at the premises of the employers. That is the employer is contracting the job to us
- The employer do not have access to the professionals
- The employers will pay full fee to us for the project to be done
- If the location is outside Abeokuta, the employer will pay additionall fee such transportation and accomodation
- A separate contract agreement outside this document would be signed by both the employer and professional stating the exact job that is required to be done
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Risam Dataland Limited.
Risam Dataland Limited has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that My Company (change this) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. email@example.com