Terms And Conditions
Last updated: (1st November, 2018)
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using http://www.smebizconnect.com
website (the "SME Website") and the SME Biz Connect mobile application (the "SME Mobile App") which are products ("Our Products") operated by
Risam Dataland Limited ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the our SME Website or SME Mobile App is conditioned on your acceptance and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the SME Website or SME Mobile App.
By accessing or using our products you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you will not access the SME Mobile App and SME Website.
Payment for Project/Jobs
For all payments for projects and jobs. You agree to the following:
- You will pay the full fee for the project or job when you have selected the professional you have decided to hire
- You will pay card processing fee during checkout
- ALL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONLINE. THE COMPANY IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CASH PAYMENT MADE THROUGH ANYONE
- Card processing fee cannot be refunded
- You must keep an up to date record of your contact information for us to be able to ensure your satisfaction is met
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance on a recurring 1 month billing circle.
Also note that information taken for puchases above will also be taken for Subscription.
Failure to pay your subscription as when due disables that subscription
General terms and conditions
This terms and conditions are divided into two parts: for professionals and the other for their clients.
The general terms that applies to both are as follows:
- Personal messages must not contain contact information like address, phone number or email
- Clients are not allowed to contact Professionals directly. Communications to professionals are done via our website
- Only contract that are sealed though our platform are qualified for despute. If any party makes a direct contact
via emails, phones, address are NOT qualified for dispute resolution in case any problem arises. We are not responsible
since they refused to follow due process
- Private messages sent during negotiation cannot be deleted. If a mistake is made you send another messages.
You agree that we would look into your message log during despute resolution. Once we notice that address or phone number exchange has
taken replace you agree we should ignore your despute
- You agree that you will maintain and update your information accurately at all times including your bank information
- You must be at least 18 years old to access and use our site
Terms and Conditions for Professionals
- All professionals must register to gain access to their dashboard
- You agree that we can pay you using the bank information you provided
- You agree to complete the job for your clients before seeking for payment
- You agree that you must be very professional and give your best in the job
- You agree that if you do any inferior job and are reported, you agree that we will NOT pay you any money for that job until you satisfy your clients
Terms and Conditions for employers
- All clients must register to gain access
- You agree to pay 5% administrative fee when making payment for any project
- The administrative fee is non refundable
- You can get a full refund of your money when you are not satisfied with the job the SME did for you. However the admin fee and payment processing fee cannot be refunded to your bank account
However your admin fee would be posted back in your dashboard so that it would reduce the your work load
- Services that requires data to be sent to you must not be delivered to your server at first. You must view it in a protected environment. When you are satisfied you can move it to the environment you like. Please note that once you move it to the environment you like you cannot raise a dispute unless if it fails to work in the way it worked in the test environment. (This is applicable to all websites and products that requires server testing)
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Risam Dataland Limited.
Risam Dataland Limited has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that My Company (change this) shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us. email@example.com